Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Major assessment -client meting

In class i have made a web page with i web. I have finished it and i have put six pages in it. My work was excellent to me, because it has basic information about earthquakes and how it works with pictures and videos. Obviously i could make the web much better on design, how ever I have done this myself with no help and if i had a bit of help i could of done much better. I didn't stick to my design as much as i thought i would although it is similar to it to the original one although it is basic. To make this page i think it took me about 7-8 hours of hard work! Overall i think i did incredibly well on this page.
In class i have searched for information like how earthquakes happen, facts about them, tools that are used in earthquakes, pictures, videos, other natural disasters and recent earthquakes that happen around the world. I have searched in website like google and wikipedia. They are not many website but they have lots of information in the,, plus the website that i found on google could of been 3 or 4.

I haven't used much multimedia in this project because i wanted to keep my web page simple with enough information to make it understandable. My web color is black, the multimedia i used is youtube and some pictures i found on the internet. My idea was to keep it simple.
My web page has 6 pages this includes: Homepage
How earthquakes happen
Gallery
Videos
Protection
Other natural disasters
Everything worked great with the apple systems i had no problems at all, except the links were working and right now they are not working.
I have to admit that i have no emergency plan and no references except Google and Wikipedia. This is because i lost my delicious password and when i recovered it, it turned out to be the account from last year and i dont have this years work.

Bibliography:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquakes

I apologize some pictures are not clear, the top left one is igoogle and the top one is igoogle, the second one delicious, the third one is igoogle and then the others(black background) are i web.



8 comments:

Dylan said...

lookin good- u worked really fast! good job!

pascal P.E said...

very good effort :) carry on =P

Felix S. said...

really nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rami said...

GOod Site Man

Amna said...

Nice Pics!

Good Job!

Reem said...

[ Wil-ii-am ] !!
[ Keep up The Great Work ] ; )

Ilhem said...

excellent work!!!!!
keep it up!!!!!!!!!!:p

Sha5a said...

Wolliam excellent work!!!!!!!:P