Here is my project.
We have finished our project quite early, however we have improved our project quite alot. It might seem like a very simple and easy thing to do. It was easy but it was very frustrating to go through the complicated steps because pages I think pages is not such a good software for making projects and I found it pretty hard because the picture would move out of its place or the text would split in have or the background picture would move, it was a mess!! However we wroked together and experimented many different things to recover. I think our project is very eyecatching and colorful and i really think it will do well. We have two posters exactly the same but one with more text. This one was more an introduction to bullying than just saying statements like we did in our second poster. Also we changed the fonts which i think we did great. Well overall i thought this was a great project and i hope you use our project.
7 years ago